Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Having kids still a possibility, says Cameron Diaz


Cameron Diaz, who wasn’t interested in getting married or having kids in the past has revealed that having children is still a possibility and despite turning 40, she doesn’t feel any pressure.

The 40-year-old actress said that she has become more mature over time and her priorities have changed, she also said that she is considering all of her options.

“[Marriage] just wasn’t the thing I was drawn to. I certainly didn’t want it in my 20s. Or my 30s,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling British Esquire magazine.

“I don’t need to have the children in my life be a part of my literal flesh. And anyway, there’s still a possibility of that, I ain’t that old. I’m feeling very ... capable,” she said.

The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ star said that she is satisfied with her life and feels better at 40.

“For the first time in my life I’m content. Getting older is the best part of life.

“I know myself better. I feel more capable than ever. And as far as the physicality of it - I feel better at 40 than I did at 25,” she added.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment