Thursday, January 10, 2013

Justin Timberlake gushes about ‘special’ Jessica Biel


Justin Timberlake considers his fiancee Jessica Biel as “the most important person in his life,” and thinks his bride-to-be is smoking hot.

The singer turned spoke candidly about his love of five years, while promoting his new movie ‘Trouble With the Curve.’

“She’s a really, really, really special person,” Us magazine quoted him as saying.

“Plus, she’s really, really, hot!” he said.

According to Timberlake, Biel -- who once dated ‘Captain America: First Avenger’ star Chris Evans, 31 -- was reluctant to begin dating him in 2007.

“There was nothing starry about the way we got together. It was very un-Hollywood-esque, in fact,” he said.

“We met and got talking. Afterwards I asked my friend if I could call her and ask her out.

“My friend called Jessica and Jessica said yes, and so I called her,” he said.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment