Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Shahrukh Khan & Katrina Kaif are the best reel life couple


Shahrukh Khan and Katrina Kaif bagged the Best Romantic On-Screen Couple award at the Big Star Entertainment Awards in Mumbai. King Khan was praised for his chemistry with sexy diva Katrina Kaif.

Despite winning a plethora of trophies in his two-decade career, bagging an award still excites Shahrukh Khan.

King Khan took to twitter and posted, “Got two awards, must admit, as many I get, the excitement is the same. Am so happy, want to work even harder. Awards to me are like candy to a kid.”

At the Big Star Entertainment Awards, SRK won not one but two awards, Entertainer Of The Year and Best Romantic On-Screen Couple along with co-star Katrina Kaif, both for his latest flick Jab Tak Hai Jaan.

“‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ will always be a special film for me. I will always be thankful to Yash-ji. I get really excited with awards. No matter how many I have got, they have the same affect on me, like they did when I was new in the industry. I almost become like a kid in the candy store,” said Shah Rukh.

“This was the first time I worked with her and see what happened! Katrina is a very hardworking girl and it was a pleasure working with her. And as far as romance is concern, I am the best one here,” quipped Shah Rukh.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment